The School of Veterinary Medicine and Science is glad to announce fully funded PhD Studentship for UK/ EU students who wish to undertake an innovative three-year PhD training program at the University of Nottingham.
This project provides the opportunity to launch your research career, develop sophisticated data analysis and programming skills, work with an array of international research experts.
User Review( votes)
The objective of this research is to develop a whole-farm simulation model capable of evaluating the technical, economic and environmental impacts of differing animal performance, land use, nutrition and management strategies.
Why at the University of Nottingham? At this university, students will benefit from the teaching of the highest quality and world-class facilities. Candidates can customize their course according to their coursework to fit their academic goals.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- University: University of Nottingham
- Department: Veterinary Medicine & Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,285
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK/EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students from the UK or EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for PhD degree in evaluating strategies to reduce net Carbon emissions from dairy production systems.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should have a minimum of a 2.1 undergraduate degree or a minimum of a 2.2 degree and a Master’s degree in Agriculture, Animal, Computer or Veterinary Science, or similar subjects.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, candidates should apply online http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/pgstudy/how-to-apply/apply-online.aspx and include a CV. When completing the online application form, please select the School of Veterinary Medicine and Science, then PhD Veterinary Medicine and Science (36m) and, once submitted, send your application ID number to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV with your up to date relevant experience.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements.
Benefits: The University of Nottingham provides fully funded studentship for UK/EU nationals with a stipend of £15,285.