Brunel University London is seeking an enthusiastic and high-calibre candidate with an interest in radiation health effects and the combined effects of chemical exposures. A “Fully-Funded PhD Studentship” is designed for UK and EU students.
This is a 3-year funded PhD scholarship available for those deserving candidates to pursue PhD degree coursework at the university for the session 2020/21.
Valuable chance to study at Brunel University London, UK
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1966, the Brunel University London is a campus-based university in the UK. It offers a range of services for international students that aim to assist them with their academic, personal and social life whilst at the University.
Why at Brunel University? Study at this university, students will get outstanding learning facilities and gaining recognition for their brilliant thinking. It also provides candidates with the opportunity to pursue quality education in freedom of thought so that they can gain professional competence.
Application Deadline: January 6, 2020
- University: Brunel University London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK or EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from UK &EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research degree program in the field of Radiation & Chemical Exposure
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this grant, the applicants must have a first or upper second class master’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being admitted in this program, candidates are requested to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After being an admission, claimants can send their applications for a bursary to Dr Rhona Anderson [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Up-to-date CV, two referees, a copy of your highest degree certificate and transcript, and a copy of your English language qualification should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: A first or upper second class master’s degree in related disciplines is required for admission.
- Language Requirement: If you are a non-native speaker and have not been awarded a degree by a University in the UK, you must demonstrate English language skills to IELTS 7.0 (minimum 6.0 in any section).
This is fully-funded position and covers a generous tax-free stipend and full UK/EU tuition fees which amount to £21,336 per annum for 3 years.