Applications are invited for Postdoctoral Fellowship Program at Helmholtz Zentrum München, Germany. Fully funded positions are open to highly talented postdocs who are accepted into the three-year program.
The program supports highly talented postdocs in the development of a competitive scientific profile for a successful scientific career in academic research or industry.
Excellent Fellowship Program at Helmholtz Zentrum München.
User Review( votes)
The Helmholtz Zentrum München in Munich, Germany, is a member of one of the leading research associations in Europe – the Helmholtz Association of German Research Centers. The aim of our research is to proactively detect health risks involving humans and the environment, decoding the mechanisms of pathogenesis and developing concepts for prevention and therapy.
To be eligible for the program, applicants
- Must have received a doctoral degree in biological sciences, chemistry, bioinformatics, physics, mathematics, veterinary or human medicine or related life sciences within the last 3 years
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English and
- Must not have been recruited to the Center for more than 6 months.
- The fellowship is available to pursue the postdoctoral program.
- The PFP trains highly talented early-career scientists for leadership positions in health and environment research.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this program.
How to Apply
How to Apply: To apply for the Postdoctoral Fellowship Program, please proceed as follows:
- Register with the online application platform by entering your title, academic title, first and last name, email address and a login name of your choice.
- Check your email account and log in at the application platform with the provided password. Please change the password immediately.
- Fill in the application form and upload your documents as pdf files. You can save your application form during the application period. Submission of your application is only possible if all required fields and documents marked with * are filled in or uploaded. Non-required fields and documents are optional but we recommend that you fill in and upload all of these fields. The more information you provide, the better we will be able to assess your application.
- Once all information has been filled in, click the “Preview and submit” button. Check the preview of your application and click the button again to finally submit your application. Afterward, you will not be able to change your application, but you will be able to check the status of your reference letters.
- Contact your referees and make sure that they provide their reference letters via the application portal one week after the application deadline at the latest.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the CV, doctoral degree, bachelor´s degree, master´s degree, diploma Certificates, Certificate of proficiency in English, Research project proposal, Letter of motivation,
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have received a doctoral degree in biological sciences, chemistry, bioinformatics, physics, and mathematics, veterinary or human medicine or related life sciences within the last 3 years.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English. For applicants who are non-native English speakers, it is profitable to demonstrate adequate knowledge of the English language by acceptable results in an internationally recognized test (e.g. TOEFL or IELTS).
Benefit: These are fully funded fellowships.
Application Deadline: The next application round will start in spring 2020.