The Rome masters programme in Economics (RoME) is now available on offer at LUISS University in Italy for the year 2018. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this application .
The Rome Masters in Economics (RoME) is a challenging, two-year graduate major, designed for a small group of highly selected students with great drive and potential. It gives them the tools to begin pursuing high-quality independent research.
User Review( votes)
LUISS University provides a diverse learning environment that weaves academic rigor with practical relevance. Each program combines a distinctive set of disciplines and adopts a truly innovative teaching approach to enable you to develop yourself and your way forward.
- Application Deadline: March 30, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue Master of Science programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the field of Economics and Finance.
- Award: LUISS awards full-tuition grants to students who apply to the Master’s degree program in Economics and Finance majoring in economics – RoME track (RoME Master in Economics).
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in Italy
Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this application .
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
LUISS Master’s degree programs are open to graduate students of all nationalities with little or no professional experience, hold at least a three-year Bachelor’s degree, and have obtained 180 ECTS in accordance with the admission requirements (see below).
For more information about admission requirements, please check the dedicated page on the LUISS web site.
Italian language proficiency is not an admission criterion.
Test Requirement: The admission test consists of English test, logic test, and personal interviews.
English Language Requirements: TOEFL/IELTS and GMAT/GRE are optional. Applicants with high scores are invited to provide the certificates to be exempted from the English or Logics tests.
How to Apply: Supporting Documentation
- GMAT or GRE certificate
- Current university registration certificate + transcript of records
- Secondary school diploma
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Letter of reference from a lecturer
- TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge (optional).
Students wishing to apply must complete the application form and upload all the required documentation here.