Applications are invited for Fully Funded Scholarships for Education Postgraduate Diploma in Promoting Equity which explores equity in education, its theory, principles and practices.
The Promoting Equity diploma is designed to equip teachers with critical thinking and practices that foster innovative pedagogy and provide an opportunity to undertake professional enquiry in a relevant area.
User Review( votes)
The University of Stirling is a public university founded by Royal charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate close to Stirling.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Applications Deadline: June 8, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Postgraduate diploma programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn two-year part-time Postgraduate Diploma in Promoting Equity.
- ScholarshipAward: This is a fully funded programme.
- Nationality: Available to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 10 awards are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must consent to being part of the overarching research project.
- You must hold a permanent employment post with access to a suitable educational workplace setting.
- You must be able to attend the face-to-face teaching on campus.
- You must discuss your intentions with your Head teacher, prior to submitting your application.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply: For further information and an application form, please contact: Dr John I’Anson
ji1-at-stir.ac.uk, +44 (0) 1786 467 632.