Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is providing the Fully Funded Scholarships at the National University of Singapore. These scholarships are available to pursue a masters or PhD program in 2017.
The programme aims to train the next generation of thought leaders with the analytical skills and substantive knowledge needed to generate, evaluate, and communicate research in public policy.
A valuable program for candidates.
User Review( votes)
The Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is an autonomous postgraduate school of the National University of Singapore (NUS). It is a leading global public policy school in Asia.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing masters and PhD programme at the Lee Kuan Yew School.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of public policy, public administration, and public management.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers
- Full Tuition Fee
- Accommodation on campus
- One-time book & settling allowance
- Health Insurance
- One-time airfare from home country to Singapore and return
- Monthly stipend to cover the living expenses
- Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
Scholarship applicants must have good academic and professional records. They must demonstrate leadership and a desire to contribute to public service. Not all the awards will be made unless there are candidates of sufficient merit. Candidates should indicate that they wish to be considered for financial aid when they submit their application through the LKY School website.
Nationality: Scholarships are open to students of all nationalities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit an online application. Below is the list of documents needed to complete the application. Students do not need to submit the physical copies of the documents if they have uploaded them via the online system.
- Official Transcripts and Certificates
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Standardised Test Scores (TOEFL / IELTS or GRE/ GMAT / LSAT)
- Letters of references
- English Language Requirement: TOEFL /IELTS is mandatory for all MPP, MPA and MPM applicants except those with Bachelor’s degree conducted entirely in English. While the Admissions Committee does not set minimum scores for admissibility, experience suggests that successful applicants usually achieve or exceed the following scores:
- 600 on the TOEFL paper-based test
- 100 on the TOEFL internet-based test
- 0 on the IELTS academic test
Application Deadline: Closed