Central South University (CSU) is inviting applications for a full funding for Non-Chinese students to study in China. The University will evaluate the application materials and organize interviews when necessary.
The studentships are available to pursue Bachelors, Master, Doctoral and Chinese language training. These are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
The best choice to earn a Bachelors, Master, Doctoral degree from Central South University with financial support in China.
User Review( vote)
Central South University is a national key university under the direct administration of the Ministry of Education of China. CSU offers 83 bachelor’s degrees, 282 master’s degrees and 142 doctorate degrees from these 31 colleges and institutes and a graduate school.
why at Central South University? CSU is an ideal university for study and research with a restful environment and picturesque view. There are approximately 1,000 are foreign students from around the world.
University or Organization: Central South University
Course Level: Bachelors, Master, Doctoral degree
Award: Full scholarship covers tuition
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Non-Chinese citizens
The program can be taken in China
Application Deadline: Closed
To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- Non-Chinese citizens with non- criminal records and in good health.
- For Bachelor Degree a high school graduate aged from 18 to 30; for Master Degree a bachelor degree holder aged from18 to 35; for Doctoral Degree a master’s degree holder aged from 18 t0 40; for Chinese language training a total beginner without study experience in China aged from 18 to 30.
- Applicants of postgraduate programs are required to have a strong academic background, innovated, and with a great capability of research.
- For Chinese-taught programs, HSK 4 (above 180) is required. Following situations can be given exemption: the native speaker of Chinese or the previous degree was fully taught in Chinese or applicants of the BA Program of the Chinese language.
- Those who are not qualified for HSK when applying must attend Chinese training for one year in CSU and pass HSK 4 test, otherwise cannot start academic degree study.
How to apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Students need to submit printed online Application form for CSU with personal signature and photo, Copy of the passport, Highest diploma, Transcript of the highest diploma, Foreigner Physical Examination Form and copies of blood test reports and reports of ECG and X-ray of the chest.
- A non-criminal certificate with an official stamp, The copy of banknote for application fee RMB 500 or USD 90, Transcript of HSK4 for Chinese-taught majors, Study Plan of no less than 800 words, Two letters of recommendation from different professors, Published essays or any other supporting materials.
- Language Requirements: For English-taught programs, TOEFL 85 or IELTS 6.0 (received within two years) is required. Following situations can be given exemption: a native speaker of English or the previous degree was fully taught in English.
Benefit: Full scholarship covers tuition, on-campus dormitory and medical insurance fees and provides a monthly living allowance of 2000 RMB for bachelor degree students, 2500 RMB for master degree students and 3000 RMB for doctoral degree students. The partial award covers tuition and medical insurance fees.