Applications are invited for Schwarzman Scholars program for students of all nationalities to study in China. This is a fully funded scholarship.
Designed to prepare the next generation of global leaders, Schwarzman Scholars is the first scholarship created to respond to the geopolitical landscape of the 21st Century. Whether in politics, business or science, the success of future leaders around the world will depend upon an understanding of China’s role in global trends.
A right-minded choice for all students to study in China.
User Review( votes)
Tsinghua University in Beijing, China One of China’s premier institutions, Tsinghua University is known for its academic excellence and international partnerships.
Why at Tsinghua University? Tsinghua University is dedicated to academic excellence, advancing the well-being of Chinese society, and global development. It engages in extensive research and offers 51 bachelor’s degree programs, 139 master’s degree programs, and 107 doctoral programs through 20 colleges and 57 departments covering a broad range of subjects.
University or Organization: Tsinghua University
Course Level: Masters Degree Program
Award: Fully funded tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Students of all nationalities
The program can be taken in China
Application Deadline: Closed
To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be having an undergraduate degree from and credible college or university.
- Available to students of all nationalities.
- All those applicants who are currently enrolled in their undergraduate programs must be able to successfully complete their degree requirements by 1st August 2019.
- Their no specific requirements of the undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age but not 29 or above as on 1st August 2019.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for in Schwarzman Scholarship 2019 in China will be applied through online basis.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the CV/resume, Submission of self-video, 3 electronic letters of recommendation, Uploaded transcripts and academic records, 2 Essays: Essay one: Statement of purpose and leadership (750 words), and Essay two: Current Affairs Essay (up to 500 words).
- language Requirements: All applicants must have strong English language skills. If the native language of the applicant is not English then the following test scores are acceptable:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT)
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Benefit: These financial aid positions will be including:
- Fully funded tuition fees.
- Health Insurance.
- Accommodation facility.
- Travel allowance to and from Beijing at the beginning and at the end of the semester.
- Lenovo laptop and smartphone.
- A personal stipend of $3,500.
- Course books and other supplies.