The Northumbria University is inviting applications for #TakeOnTomorrow Scholarship beginning in September 2018. This scholarship provides 100% fee waiver for Home/UK and EU students to study Master courses.
University’s aim is to grow high-quality research and use it to drive excellence in all of our activities
The Northumbria University is a university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England. A former polytechnic, it was established as one of the new universities in 1992. It is a member of the University Alliance and the second University of Newcastle.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to in the following subjects:
- Multidisciplinary Innovation
- Business with Marketing Management
- Business with Business Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- International Relations (please click to register your interest – further information coming soon)
- International Business Management
- Foundations of Clinical Psychology
- Public Health (Nutrition)
- Advanced Computer Science
- Design Management
- International Finance and Investment
- Forensic Accounting
- Scholarship Award: A unique opportunity for you to join us for a full-time Masters in September 2018, with a 100% fee waiver.
- Nationality: Students from the UK, Home* or EU member state
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from the UK, Home* or EU member state are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for the #TakeOnTomorrow Scholarship scheme, you must:
- Be the UK, Home* or EU member state applicant who has achieved a first-class or 2:1 honors degree or equivalent, from any UK higher education institution or EU higher education institution. Please click here for a list of EU equivalent qualifications
- Apply for an eligible Masters course (see which courses apply below) beginning in September 2018, and be in receipt of an offer from Northumbria University
- Meet the conditions of your offer, and accept an offer to study at Northumbria University on an eligible full-time taught Masters course
- Be a self-funded student (including students who are in receipt of the Government Masters loan)
- Not have fees which are paid in full or in part through a sponsorship arrangement, i.e. employer funded and/or other charity funded scholarships
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.