The Fulton-Montgomery Community College is offering applications for the #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship to support international students by making abroad study easier.
The award program is open to first-year international students admitted for undergraduate degree-seeking study at FM college. Applicants who have attended or graduated from a secondary school outside of the United States are encouraged to apply.
Great offer to get 50% tuition offer for undergraduate study in the U.S.
User Review( votes)
Fulton-Montgomery Community College is a two-year college that provides an excellent college experience for its students. It is a member of the NJCAA and has 30 clubs.
Why at FM Community College? FMCC provides students with higher education and quality programs with a focus on success. It offers 45 degree and certificate programs and Division III sports.
Application Deadline: 01 March 2020
- University: Fulton-Montgomery Community College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% tuition fee for up to two years of study
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2 annual & renewable
- Nationality: international
- Awards can take in New York, USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are welcome from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The study award will be awarded for the undergraduate degree in any subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a first-year international applicant to FM.
- Attend (or have graduated from) a secondary school outside of the United States.
- Demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
- An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the U.S. and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
How to Apply
- Supporting Documents: For the award, applicants are required to complete a 500-1000 word essay or a two-to-five minute video describing their aspirations to conduct projects, research, employment, or other experiences that will advance intercultural learning. Submit the essay or video to [email protected] For admission, applicants must submit an official transcript and educational certificates.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to submit a paper version of the International Student Application with documents to the given address: Fulton-Montgomery Community College International Student Admissions State University of New York 2805 State Highway 67 Johnstown, New York 12095 USA
- Language Requirement: All participants need to submit original TOEFL scores or other language test scores for taking admission in FM College.
Winner of the program will receive at least 50% of published annual out-of-state tuition costs (excluding fees).
- FM is proud to support by offering two annual, renewable financial aids worth 50% remaining tuition after Your Future Matters Scholarship has been applied.
- To keep the award, students need to maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 and enroll and complete a minimum of 12 credits.