Whether you are from Mexico or want to commence your further study as an international student at RMIT. If so, you can apply for FUNED-RMIT Scholarships which is jointly funded by RMIT and the Mexican Foundation for Education, Technology and Science (FUNED).
The bursary is awarded to all deserving international students applying for a Masters by Coursework program at RMIT University for session 2021/2022.
Nice offer to study a masters program in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1850, The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology is also known as RMIT University. It is a global research university based in Melbourne, Australia. RMIT has a number of departments advocating various elements of student life.
Why study at RMIT University? At RMIT, students will gain an opportunity to study with the best experience possible along with the skills to succeed in their chosen career. Their faculties can help make you better prepared for life after graduation.
Application Deadline: December, March, and May.
- University: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters by Coursework program
- Award: 25% of the tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Mexican students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Mexico are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- have applied for a Masters by Coursework at RMIT
- satisfy the general and specific requirements of the FUNED credit scholarship
- meet the academic requirements for entry to RMIT and have been given an unconditional offer of a place in the program
- have been awarded the FUNED credit scholarship
- Be commencing full-time enrolment as an international student at RMIT in Melbourne.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to take entrance in this educational program then you are requested to be enrolled in a master’s degree at RMIT University. After being enlisted, seekers can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach the required documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: RMIT University admits students on the basis of their demonstrated capacity to succeed and sets minimum entry requirements for each level of study which you need to check. You are also needed to achieve a 70% average in your highest level of education award.
- Language Requirement: You are required to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
The jointly funded scholarship provides:
- Tuition fee support by RMIT to the value of 25% of the tuition fees for Masters by Coursework program for a maximum of two years.
- Funding for English Language Studies (ELICOS) up to 10 weeks per student for two eligible students