The Hult International Business School is pleased to offer Future Business Leader Scholarships. For the 2018-2019 intake, recipients of this scholarship receive $5,500 USD each academic year.
The Future Business Leader Scholarship recognizes incoming students who have the desire and potential to achieve significant success as future leaders of business. These students exhibit drive, personal achievement, and a strong interest in the business.
The Hult International Business School is a private global business school with campus locations in San Francisco, London, New York City, Dubai, Boston, and Shanghai.
- Application Deadline: Rolling applications.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Scholarship Award: For the 2019-2020 intake, recipients of this scholarship receive $5,500 USD each academic year. For a 4-year program this scholarship would be worth $22,000 USD; for a 3-year program this scholarship would be worth $16,500 USD.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:At Hult, they want to understand who they are and what drives you. University is looking for students who will make an impact, not just in business, but in the world — students who demonstrate academic achievement, passion, curiosity, leadership potential and drive.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your native language, you will be required to provide evidence of your English proficiency by submitting your TOEFL or IELTS test results. If you are applying to study on our London campus in the U.K. and require a visa, it’s important that you take the IELTS for UKVI Academic test to satisfy the UKVI visa requirements. The minimum requirements are TOEFL of 80 or higher, and IELTS 6.0 or higher.
How to Apply: To be considered for the Future Business Leader Scholarship, you must submit a 400-500 word essay or 2-5 minute video. Your submission should illustrate your perspective on leadership and consider the following questions:
- What makes a successful business leader? Explain how you have demonstrated these attributes
- What are your career aspirations, and how will your experience at Hult help you achieve your goals?