The studentships are a great way to pay for the education of needy students. Therefore, Future/Sound with CUSCINO is providing the program programme for the academic session 2021-2022.
Great offer for American students to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
CUSCINO, an iTunes-charting D.J. and music producer, produces, hosts, and curates Future/Sound with CUSCINO. The nationally syndicated radio show plays a constant mix of progressive trap music.
Why should you apply for this programme? Through this programme, Artists working in FutureTrap and FutureBass can break new ground, pushing sonic limits, and inventing new sound movements all over the world.
Application Deadline: April 7, 2021
- University or Organization: Future/Sound with CUSCINO
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $250
- Number of Awards: N.A.
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must hold previous year’s degree with an excellent academic result.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in an undergraduate degree programme, students are required to take admission at the organization.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit previous year degrees or certificates with a good academic result from a recognized college or university.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are expected to have an approved English language exam (such as IELTS) with an acceptable score before registering for an academic course.
Future/Sound with CUSCINO will provide an award amount of $250 to the USA students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree.