The military trial lawyers of Gagne, Scherer & Associates, LLC is offering a $1,200.00 college scholarship to the winner of an essay competition. The grant is open to the students who plan to pursue a course of study at a college or university for the school year of 2016.
The firm of Gagne, Scherer & Associates, LLC is a legal team committed to defending the rights of members of the United States military. The military trial lawyers of Gagne, Scherer & Associates, LLC believe that a quality education is one of the most valuable assets for young students today.
User Review( votes)
Course Level: award is awarded for pursuing a course of study at a college or university for the school year of 2016.
Study Subject(s): Subjects offered by the college or university.
The Essay Topic: Members of the United States military are subject to a special set of laws known as the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ). There are many offences contained the UCMJ that criminalise conduct that, while perhaps frowned upon by some, is completely legal for civilians. It is generally argued that these laws are necessary to preserve order and discipline among military members. Do you agree? Why or why not?
Award: The firm is offering a $1,200.00 college scholarship to the winner of an essay competition.
The award can be taken in the USA
- In order to be eligible for consideration in this application contest, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently enrolled in or planning to enrol in a college or university for 2016 and provide the name of the institution you will be attending.
- Be 18 years of age or have permission from your parents to enter if you are under 18 (please provide your date of birth on the application).
- Provide your name, phone number, address, email address with you application entry.
- Submit a 500-1000 word essay and the above information to [email protected] by 7/17/2016.
Nationality: The US applicants are eligible for this application .
How to Apply: Submit a 500-1000 word essay and the above information to gagneschererscholarship-at-gmail.com by 7/17/2016.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 17, 2016.