Are you interested in receiving educational fund from the University of St Andrews? If so, then you can join this Gateway to Physics and Astronomy program in the United Kingdom for making your dream possible.
The main purpose of this award is to support high achieving UK & EU Students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Nice offer for students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1413, the University of St Andrews provides world-class education through its several postgraduate opportunities and more than 900 undergraduate courses. There is a wide variety of societies, sports clubs and recreational activities available in St Andrews.
Why at the University of St Andrews? The university gives you the chance to study multiple subjects across your first two years, before fully specializing. They will have the opportunity to experience a new culture and meet people from different backgrounds.
Application Deadline: April 7, 2020
- University: University of St Andrews
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Variable
- Nationality: UK & EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU applicants are eligible for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate support will be awarded in Gateway to Physics and Astronomy Programme.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates first have to apply for the undergraduate degree program at the university, after that they access scholarships and funding through My Application.
- Supporting Documents: Students will be required to provide a statement of motivation in support of your application (recommended not more than 250 words), Recipients of the support will be expected to engage with our Student Ambassadors Scheme, and you will also be required to provide two references; both an academic and personal letter of recommendation (not more than 200 words each).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are also recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: To ensure that all students can benefit fully from their chosen program, applicants must provide evidence of their ability to speak and write English effectively.
The funding program will provide up to £4,000 to the winning candidates at the University of St Andrews.