The Geelong Grammar School is offering Academic Scholarship. These scholarships are open to the Australian or New Zealand citizens or holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa, who are entering the relevant year level. Full-fee paying students or Temporary Residents are ineligible to apply.
The scholarship awarded applies to the relevant Geelong Grammar School fee, but not to uniforms, private music lessons, textbooks, excursions, sundry charges or other personal items.
• Application Deadline: February 15, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to study entering Years 10 and 11 programs.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: Each year the School awards a number of academic scholarships of up to 50% of the tuition and day or boarding fees
• Nationality: The Scholarship is available to international students.
• a number of scholarship: Number not given.
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The Scholarship is available to international students
• Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be Australian or New Zealand citizens or holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa, who are entering the relevant year level. Full-fee paying students or Temporary Residents are ineligible to apply.
• How to Apply: Alternative examination locations can be arranged for students who live in remote, interstate or overseas locations, details of which will be forwarded by Edutest on registration.
• Students must arrive at the school no later than 8.15am for registration.
Your child should bring;
• Two biros or pens
• Two HB or B pencils
• an eraser
• There will be a short break for morning tea at 10.10am. The second half of the exam will begin at 10.30am. The test will be completed by 12 noon. Students will not be permitted to leave until all exam papers have been collected.
• You are welcome to stay on campus whilst the examination takes place. School tours will be available and Academic staff will be available to answer any questions you may have.
• About two weeks after the examination shortlisted students will be asked to attend an interview at the School. (In some cases a skype can be arranged).