Applications are now open for the Gen Foundation Grant in the UK for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is open for students from all around the globe to undertake postgraduate degree program.
The Gen Foundation is a charitable trust which principally provides grants to students and researchers. The Foundation is supporting those who excel in the areas of natural sciences, in particular food sciences/technology.
Nice opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Why study at Gen Foundation? The Foundation is committed to providing equal opportunities to all candidates. It also enhances the importance of cross-cultures between Japan and the rest of the world in today’s global society.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- University or Organization: Gen Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject in natural sciences, particular food sciences, and technology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must study and/or research in the field of natural sciences, in particular food sciences/technology.
- Should hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates must have to submit the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the one recent passport-sized photograph, an up-to-date curriculum vitae (resume), two original and signed letters of reference and evidence of acceptance by an organization/institution.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
- Benefits: The amount of each grant is based on the merits of each application.