The Russian Government is proud to offer its Global Education programme to pursue Master and Ph.D. program. The grant is available for Russian students.
The aim of this application is to support Russian Students who want to pursue a Master’s and Ph.D. program at the University of Twente and to get employment in accordance with the qualification gained.
The University of Twente is a university located in Enschede, Netherlands. It offers research and degree programs in the social and behavioral sciences and in engineering. The University of Twente is ranked 65th in the 2017 European Most Innovative University Reuters ranking.
University or Organization: University of Twente
Course Level: Master’s and Ph.D. program
Award: € 22.400
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Russian applicants
The program can be taken in the Netherlands.
Application Deadline: On hold till further notice
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- Citizenship of the Russian Federation.
- Enrollment in Master, Ph.D. or Residency Programs in a priority study area at the University of Twente.
- Readiness to return to Russia upon completion of studies and to obtain employment in accordance with the qualification gained for a period of at least 3 years.
- Registration in the electronic system on the program’s official website.
- Police clearance certificate.
- Certified copy of diploma (either Bachelor or Specialist).
- Confirmation of having no grounds for the exemption from the employment obligations stated in Article 4 of the Program Refunds Regulations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online. candidates must be registered on the Program official website and get the registration number. Fill in and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit scanned copies of required documents.
- Participate in a competitive selection procedure in accordance with the rules and regulations of competitive selection.
- Wait for the approval by the Program Supervisory Board.
- Sign the Terms and Conditions and get your grant.
- Study at one of the eligible university.
- Find an employing organization from the approved list of prospective employers.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a certified copy of diploma (either Bachelor or Specialist).
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Benefit: support will cover the following:
- Up to approx. € 22.400 per year (1.381.600 Russian Rubles; depending on education program) to be used for tuition fees, accommodation costs, travel expenses, insurance, academic books, and meals. Grant is given for the whole duration of a study program (from one to five years).
- Upon completion of their studies, the program participants are expected to return to Russia and obtain employment with the Russian organization in accordance with the qualification gained for at least 3 years.
- Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).