The Ghent University is pleased to announce the Top-up Grants for talented candidates from all countries on the OESO-DAC list in Belgium.
The purpose of this grant is to provide financial support for students who want to study the master or master-after-master degree program taught in English at the university.
Top-Up Grants for International Students in Belgium
User Review( votes)
Established in 1817, Ghent University now becomes the first Dutch-speaking university in Belgium. It is is a top 100 university and offer a wide range of courses and conduct in-depth research within a wide range of scientific domains. it is one of the biggest Flemish universities worldwide.
Why at Ghent University? The University aims to encourage the students to adopt a critical approach within a creative, development-oriented educational and research environment. At this university, candidates can explore career pathways and employment opportunities aligned their degree.
- University or Organization: Ghent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or master-after-master program taught in English
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: OESO-DAC country list
- The program can be taken in Belgium
- Application Deadline: March 1.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all countries on the OESO-DAC list are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Programs are offered to study the master or master-after-master degree program taught in English.
- Eligibility Criteria: The candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be enrolled in a master’s degree at Ghent University.
- Applicant must have a bachelor degree and a master degree when applying for a master-after-master programme.
How to Apply
- How to apply: A student is required to gain admission in the master’s degree program at Ghent University. After taking full-time enrollment candidates will get a notification of that. There’s no separate application form to fill, the applicants will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Applications must have to submit a personal statement describing why we should take you up in shortlist of candidates.
- Admission Requirements: To be accepted as a student at Ghent University, you need to fulfil all admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: All students are required to demonstrate language proficiency at the latest upon enrolment.
The scholarship fee consists of:
- Allowance of € 1000 per month.
- All-in insurance (health, civil liability, repatriation)