Postgraduate Ambassador Studentship applications are open for international students to help them keep the cost of studying in the UK’s most affordable Glasgow Caledonian University.
The best option to get a master degree in the UK with a full-tuition fee award.
User Review( vote)
Glasgow Caledonian University offers a range of pathways which provide access to educational programs. It provides a wide range of PhD, masters and postgraduate courses to help in building your bright future with excellent study opportunities.
Why at Glasgow Caledonian University? GCU indeed provides world-class education, high-quality programs, and a truly memorable experience for its students. At GCU, students will find great facilities and teaching excellence to kick-start a shining career.
Application Deadline: Monday 7th October 2019
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Full tuition fee up to £15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all nationalities are welcome
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for full-time taught postgraduate masters course in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Must hold an offer of study with GCU and be at unconditional offer stage before applying or the application will be rejected
- You must be able to cover your living costs in line with the UKVI requirements when applying for a Visa – detail your financial need and how you will support living costs in line with UKVI requirements.
- All awards are non-transferable to any other programme or academic session if you are awarded the grant.
- Only applicants on a Full Time Taught Postgraduate Masters course are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
How to Apply: To be considered for the award, applicants must hold an offer to study a master’s program at Glasgow or London Campus for January 2020. After that candidates can apply for the grant through the online application system.
- Supporting Documents: Before submitting the application applicants must prepare the following required documents– personal statement, letters of reference, academic and professional certificates, academic transcripts, and a photocopy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor degree with appropriate grad score.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you will be required to demonstrate your English proficiency.
Benefits: The GCU will provide up to £15,000 fee award with the added benefit of paid work experience.