Do you have an interest in art and want to earn a good education in this growing field? The Glasgow School of Art is accepting applications for the George & Cordelia Oliver Drawing Scholarship.
The opportunity is open for international students and will provide them aid financially of £1,000 per year for up to four years. The grant is offered for the very first time in 2012 in the honour of George & Cordelia.
Best option to get study fund in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Glasgow School of Art is an art school that provides higher education to students, located in Glasgow, Scotland. It has been offering undergraduate degrees, post-graduate awards and PhDs in architecture, fine art and design.
Why study at the Glasgow School of Art? GSA is a great platform for students who hold a future in the field of art. Founded in 1845, the Glasgow School is internationally known for its top-level education. It is ranked 8th by QS World Rankings for Art and Design.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Glasgow School of Art
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,000 per year for four year
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any part of this world can be a part of this funding opportunity.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All BA (Hons) Fine Art degree programmes
- Eligibility Criteria: must meet up the requirement before going to apply:
- Must be enrolled in BA (Hons.) fine art degree program
- Open to students across the world.
- Must demonstrate exceptional ability in drawing without the use of a computer by submitting a piece of work.
- The work must be a maximum of A5 size.
- GSA The studentships are open to new Undergraduate (including direct entry into year 2 or 3) and new Postgraduate students who have a Conditional or Unconditional offer of study at the GSA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To make your place in this program, just fill out an application form and email it at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Application must include one digital image of your piece of work. Must submit a copy of your offer letter or e-mail with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Your application for an undergraduate degree at the GSA is divided into two parts:
- Language Requirement: The English requirement for fine art and design program is IELTS for UKVI (Academic) with 6.0 overall and no less than 5.5 in each component.
Benefits: The Glasgow School of Art will provide £1,000 per year for four years.