GlaxoSmithKline is offering the IBL/Co-op Program for Macquarie University students for 2014. Students will gain hands-on experience working full time for GSK while studying and being paid a scholarship through the University. GSK is offering 9 positions for students interested in marketing, finance, and human resources positions. All positions are located at Ermington, Sydney. Successful students must be available to start their placement in January 2014.
- Field of Internship: IBL/Co-op program provides undergraduates with practical ‘hands-on’ work experience in the field of marketing, finance, and human resources. There are 9 positions available through the IBL/Co-op Program:
- IBL Commercial Finance Associate x 1
- IBL Digital Marketing Associate x 2
- IBL HR Coordinator x 1
- IBL Sales Independents x 1
- IBL Sales Associate (National Field Operations) x 1
- IBL Category Associate x 1
- IBL Sales Associate (Pharmacy) x 1
- IBL Finance Business Partner x 1
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: GlaxoSmithKline
- The internship can be taken at Australia
Students who wish to apply must have completed their second year of study and be able to enroll in FOBE200 (Professional and Community Engagement) and FOBE300 (Student Leadership in Community Engagement) in 2014 as part of their program of study.
A fine program for candidates
User Review( votes)
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this a paid internship? Students who are selected for this program will gain hands on experience working full time for GSK while studying and being paid a scholarship through the University.
Number of awards offered: Not known
Internship Duration: It is a six or twelve month IBL/Co-op program.
Notification: Not known
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply online. The recruitment process for the IBL/Co-op Program is being managed directly by GSK, therefore, please direct any queries you have to David Fitz-Gerald at GSK on david.w.fitz-gerald-at-gsk.com.
Internship Application Deadline: Closed