York University is very pleased to announce the Glendon International Excellence Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship will be awarded to incoming international students in an undergraduate program at the university. The value of this award ranges from $40,000 ($10,000 x 4 years) toward their first year in a Glendon program, renewable for the same amount each year of full-time studies up to a maximum of 4 years.
Amazing offer for international students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1959, York University has been a diligent and research-intensive institute that has furnished moving teaching and groundbreaking research. York is committed to supplying high-quality, research-intensive learning environments dedicated to the public good of diverse students.
Why study at York University? The students of York University understand from professors who lead the future of global health, sustainable business solutions, and much more. It allows the students to combine different areas of study where they can pursue a double major or enroll in blended courses.
Application Deadline: 1 April 2023
- University or Organization: York University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $40,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The Glendon International Excellence Scholarship will be awarded to international students admitted to Glendon with top academic standing (80% and higher or equivalent) and who demonstrate leadership through community service or excellence in sports or the arts.
- Eligibility will be based on a letter of recommendation from a high school teacher or school counselor and a complete application, including a 300-word statement demonstrating the applicant’s leadership attributes and contribution to Glendon.
- The applicants must be applying to the Glendon Campus of YorkU.
- The applicants must be incoming international students admitted at the Glendon campus of YorkU in the applied program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can submit their admission applications through the university portal or the OUAC portal. Interested applicants must fill out the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, you must provide all academic transcripts, a letter of recommendation from a high school teacher or school counselor, and a complete application, including a 300-word statement at the university.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 83
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 60
York University will provide ten recipients $40,000 ($10,000 x 4 years) toward their first year in a Glendon program, renewable for the same amount each year of full-time studies up to a maximum of 4 years. To renew this award, recipients must maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 8.0 over a minimum of 24 credits taken during a school year (including the preceding summer semester, fall, and winter semesters).