The Seoul National University is proudly announcing the Glo-Harmony Scholarship to high achieving students for the academic year 2020-2021.
The educational program is accessible for talented students from developing countries who wish to study a graduate degree program at the university in South Korea.
Nice offer to study for Developing countries students in South Korea.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1946, the Seoul National University offers world-class education and a wealth of extraordinary opportunities to the students. The university is widely considered to be the most prestigious university in the country.
Why at Seoul National University? SNU trains the most outstanding students in Korea in a wide array of areas in its undergraduate, masters and doctorate programs.
Application Deadline: July
- University: Seoul National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: 600,000 KRW per month of living expenses
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: International students from the developing countries in the DAC list of ODA Recipients
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for graduate studies in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants must have take admission in a graduate degree at the university. For getting more information directly contact [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at Seoul National University.
The university will provide the award amount of full tuition exemption and 600,000 KRW per month of living expenses.