Michigan State University is very pleased to announce the Global Ambassador Grant to study in the USA. The educational program is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The program’s goal is to assist overseas students who will begin undergraduate degree coursework. The scholarship winner will receive an award amount of $7,000 at Michigan State University.
Nice offer for overseas students
User Review( votes)
Michigan State University is one of the country’s largest institutions, with over 200 academic programs provided by 17 degree-granting schools to students.
Why study at Michigan State University? Students can improve their core principles for the real world by enrolling in this university. They will learn crucial leadership skills that will enable them to be a strong leader in the workplace.
Application Deadline: November 1
- University: Michigan State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $7,000 annually for eight semesters
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the award
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- They must demonstrate a need for tuition assistance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, you are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets, and certificates directly to the university. Participants are expected to: Submit an essay to the OISS Essay Contest & also submit a proposal for the MSU Global Learning Conference.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at this university, applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Language Requirement: Claimants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
The Michigan State University will provide an award amount of $7,000 annually for eight semesters.