The Academy of Medical Sciences in partnership with the British Academy, the Royal Academy of Engineering and the Royal Society is proudly offering the sixth round of Networking Grants.
This scheme is targeted at experienced researchers who are looking to form new international collaborations with an opportunity to develop the research strengths. The aim is to forge new links and generate innovative transdisciplinary research ideas to address global challenges.
An awesome chance for international students to research study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Why should apply for this program? It provides a high-quality infrastructure, support functions and facilities for their researchers. It has outstanding professional connections and networking opportunities for your career.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- Organization: The Academy of Medical Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: £25,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK & International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for students from any DAC-listed country.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research program will be awarded in social sciences, engineering, humanities, natural sciences and medicine.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have completed a PhD or have to experience at an equivalent level
- Have proven research experience in their field
- Hold a permanent position at an eligible institution (in the UK or a DAC-listed country), or a fixed-term contract for the duration of the award
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You will need to apply for the programme using the Academy’s online grant management system Flexi-Grant®. You should apply through the online application portal. There will be two further rounds of this grant scheme in 2020, Round 6 (open until 31 March 2020) and Round 7 (opening in Summer 2020).
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a masters degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: You will need a recognized English language qualification to be admitted to any degree program at the university if English is not your first language.
The funding scheme offers £25,000 to researchers based in the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) listed countries to hold networking events with UK researchers.