The University of Dundee is excited to announce its Global Citizenship Postgraduate Scholarships for the best and brightest students. This grant is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
There is a limited number of awards open for talented candidates of any nationality who are going to start a postgraduate degree program in the United Kingdom.
Global Citizenship Postgraduate Scholarships in UK
Wonderful opportunity to get higher education with some financial help in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Dundee is a public research university ranked among the top 300 universities in the world by major international rankings, with the mission of transforming lives locally and globally through knowledge formation, sharing, and application.
Why would you like to study at the University of Dundee? Students at this university have access to all the resources needed to create a promising future and positively impact society. They will choose a degree programme from the university’s extensive course offerings.
Application Deadline: Monday 31 October 2022 at 23:59 (UK time)
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for a master’s degree program in the field of Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Careers, Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Pre-sessional English courses, Psychology, and Social Work.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for a scholarship, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Hold an academic offer of entry for a postgraduate taught programme in any of our academic schools, beginning in September 2022 or January 2023.
- The scholarship is available to students entering directly into a full-time, 180-credit postgraduate programme at the University.
- Classified as International for tuition fees.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for the award; the university will let the student know whether they are eligible or not for the grant in the acceptance letter from the university for a master’s degree.
- Supporting Documents: Right now, no supporting documents are asked for by the university.
- Admission Requirements: It is expected that all interested candidates must hold an undergraduate degree to study in the postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: At the time of application, you will be asked to demonstrate proficiency in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test.
The educational award is valued at £5,000 and will be granted as a tuition fee reduction.