With the aim of enabling students to pursue the PhD degree programme in Australia, the University of Melbourne is actively offering the Global Corporations and International Law Australian Research Council Laureate Fellowships.
The program aims to generate a breakthrough in approaches to the growing challenge to democracy posed by global corporations and to create a world-leading research program and infrastructure on which a better relationship between states and global corporations can be based in the future.
Amazing chance to get benefitted in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Melbourne is Australia’s most prestigious university and a global leader in education, teaching, and research. It maintains its commitment to being one of the world’s first universities, enriching and transforming lives.
Why should you choose the University of Melbourne as your place of study? The university’s curriculum is unique in that it provides students with a broader understanding of the world beyond their degree. As a result of their quality education and in-depth knowledge, UniMel graduates are adaptable, flexible, and prepared to face any future challenges.
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis from 1 April 2022 until 30 September 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full fee remission
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in theAustralia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The scholarship is open to candidates of any nationality and from any location.
- Applicants must be eligible for acceptance by the University of Melbourne into a PhD program and the scholarship is conditional upon acceptance into the PhD program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, aspirants must need to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following:
- Full CV
- All prior undergraduate and graduate academic transcripts, including full grading scales.
- Information on prior research completed
- A writing sample of a substantial assessed research paper or thesis by the applicant.
- Research proposal of two pages (maximum); this may be at the general ideas stage, or an expression of interest in an identified area of research set out in the doctoral project section, with some initial thoughts on a particular project.
- Admission Requirements: Applicant will need to meet the entry requirements of the Law School PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to meet the minimum standards described for each of the six criteria, including meeting the University’s English language requirements.
- Full fee remission for up to 4 years
- A stipend of 35,000 AUD per annum pro rata (full-time study rate) for up to 4 years, and includes limited paid sick, maternity, and parenting leave
- Relocation allowance and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) where relevant
- Research support funds through the Laureate Project for project-related travel