The University of Bristol is now accepting applications for the Global Economics Postgraduate Scholarship. The grant is available to the applicants who have applied to start a postgraduate qualification in Economics.
The winners will have an opportunity to win five scholarships worth £5,000 each which can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK and QS World University Ranking was ranked in the top 5% of the world’s universities in 2019.
Applications Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: The grant is open for the postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in the field of MSc Economics, MSc Economics and Finance, MRes Economics, MRes Economics and Finance.
- Award: Five scholarships worth £5,000 each.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: There are five scholarships available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: You can apply for a University of Bristol Global Economics Postgraduate Scholarship if you:
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes and
- have applied to start a postgraduate qualification in Economics at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
- Qualifying Programmes:
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
- MRes Economics
- MSc Economics, Finance, and Management
How to Apply
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity
, the applicants must submit an online application.
Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Five scholarships worth £5,000 each.
- The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.