The University College Dublin is inviting applications for CUD Global Excellence Scholarships to pursue an undergraduate and graduate taught degree program in Ireland for the academic year 2023-2024.
The excellence awards are available to outstanding international students, and this program aims to support students in the university’s undergraduate and graduate-taught degree programs. Scholarships will be awarded a limited number of 100% and 50% tuition fees.
Great opportunity for international students in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
One of Europe’s leading research-intensive institutes, UCD is presently ranked 226th by the Times Higher Education World Rankings. The university is also a component of the National University of Ireland and now ranks 236th in Best Global Universities and 181st in QS World University Rankings 2023. UCD’s task is to foster a culture of discovery, invention, and innovation while seeking knowledge. UCD was established in 1854. It is Ireland’s largest university and amongst the most prestigious universities.
Why choose to study at the University College Dublin? UCD is well-known for the elevated caliber of its education and student assistance. This university is also famous throughout the globe for the quality of its educational offerings. Global measures are benchmarked at UCD in every aspect of its creation. The UCD presents excellent opportunities for its students, enabling them to change the future until the end of time.
Application Deadline: regional deadline
- North America: Undergraduate only: deadline 01 February
- South Asia: Graduate only: deadline: 28 February
- All Other Regions: Undergraduate and graduate: deadline: 31 March
- University or Organization: University College Dublin
- Department: All
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate taught
- Award: 100% and 50% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited number
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The University offers an Undergraduate and graduate taught degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be both citizens and residents of this region.
- Applicants may be citizens and residents of countries outside the EU/EEA/ Swiss Confederation.
- All applicants must be classified as non-EU for tuition fees and UCD admissions.
- Applicants must meet the citizenship and residence requirements given in the Regional Information section of this document.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, one must be admitted to an undergraduate or graduate-taught degree at the university. After that, you can apply for a scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Academic transcripts,
- Letter of recommendation,
- And other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should check all the country-specific entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 90
- ETAPP – C1
- PTE – 63
- DET – 110
The University of Dublin will provide a limited number of 100% and 50% tuition fee Global Excellence Scholarships available to outstanding international students.