The Peter Faber Business School is offering a golden opportunity for the future aspirants to join the Global Excellence Scholarships program at Australian Catholic University.
Well-paid opportunity for International students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded on 1 January 1991, Australian Catholic University aims to increase its activities in research areas. It is a public research university which offers bachelor, masters, and doctoral degree courses in Australia.
Why at Australian Catholic University? At ACU, the students can make an impact in putting their new skills to work, for good. They will have valuable real-world and study abroad experience. Throughout the applicant’s study duration they will also have complete support from the teachers in making their dreams come true.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2024
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of any nationality are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in the field of Business and Information Technology field at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Students must be commencing as a full-time student and be required to pay tuition fees by relevant due dates.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants are advised to take admission in an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree program at the university. They will be selected based on the information in their application to study at ACU and will be notified by the university.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcript, copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language proficiency certificate should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The requirements are based on which course a student is going to apply.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your national language, then you must have to show your English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The funded awards will provide a tuition-fee waiver of up to $2,500. If the candidate is commencing their studies in July 2019 then the grant will be $1,500 for undergraduate and $2,000 for postgraduate students. The maximum value of the funds is $15,000 for Undergraduate 3-year degree, $20,000 for Undergraduate 4-year double degree, and $10,000 for Postgraduate 2 year degree courses.