With the aim of helping high-potential students to pay their tuition fee, the University of Bath is currently granting an extremely exciting program called Global Leaders Scholarship.
Amazing for worldwide students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bath is known as one of the top 10 UK’s universities. It maintains a global reputation for expertise in research and teaching excellence. It offers various degree programs for students.
Why at the University of Bath? The university is a fantastic place to explore with academic buildings and sports facilities. It offers a broad range of courses spanning engineering, design, science, management, humanities and social sciences etc
Application Deadline: July 17, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Bath
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Taught master program
- Award: Fee waivers
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to those who are starting a full-time taught master’s course at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must hold an offer from the University of Bath for a full-time taught master’s course starting in 2020.
- The course must be based in the faculty of engineering & design, faculty of humanities & social sciences or faculty of science.
- This scholarship is open to applicants of all nationalities (UK, EU and International applicants).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, students have to take admission at the university, then you will be eligible to send your application for this application by using Bath application form given at application tracker
- Supporting Documents: Must attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To get an entry in a master program at the university, you must hold a relevant undergraduate degree with 2:1 or its international equivalent of 60%.
- Language Requirement: All candidates who are non-native English speakers are required to show evidence of their English language level with a valid IELTS certificate.
The sponsorship will be used as tuition fee waiver towards the cost of tuition fees. This award will only be available for a full-time master course.