Take your career to the new heights with the help of this Global MBA International Scholarship funded by De Montfort University. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
This scholarship will provide £2,500 in the form of course fee reduction to those students who have gained an offer of admission in the full-time Global MBA programme at the university.
Get fund for your MBA studies through this wonderful scholarship program.
User Review( votes)
De Montfort University is a wonderful institution for higher learning. It has been delivering high-quality education to thousands of students since 1992. It is divided into four faculties ranging art, design and humanities, business and law, health and life sciences, and technology.
Why study at De Montfort University? The campus of the university has welcoming and multicultural, environments empowering students, and fostering equity, diversity, and inclusion. This is a comprehensive community of creative and enthusiastic people.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
- University or Organization: De Montfort University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: £2,500
- Number of Awards: Four
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must hold an offer of admission for a full-time Global MBA programme at De Montfort University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants have to take admission to the master’s degree programme at the university. After being enrolled, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You must send an email, with your statement attached to [email protected] Students include their name and contact details on the statement that must be of 1000 word covering the following areas:
- Why you feel you should be awarded the scholarship.
- How will an MBA at DMU help your development both personally and from a career perspective?
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School both during and following your studies?
- Admission Requirements: To get entry in this program, you must hold a 1stClass or 2:1 degree or international equivalent qualification at a Distinction or Merit.
- Language Requirement: To take admission to a master’s programme, you must have IELTS with a minimum score of 6.0 if you are a non-native English speaker.
Benefits: Successful candidates will get to win the award of £2,500 in the form of a course fee reduction.