Global Public Policy Institute (GPPi) is offering full-time internship in Germany for current students or students between bachelors and masters degree students, who are interested in gaining first-hand experience in public policy research and consulting are encouraged to apply. GPPi will do its best in matching the qualifications and interests of interns with research and consulting projects to which they can contribute most. Interns will get €400-per-month.
Field of Internship: Internship in Germany is available for students and recent graduates interested in gaining first-hand experience in public policy research and consulting. GPPi interns will contribute to the thematic programs Rising Powers & Global Governance or Peace and Security
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Global Public Policy Institute (GPPi)
The internship can be taken in Germany
Best internship for applicants
User Review( votes)
- Candidates must be highly motivated to work independently in a demanding think tank environment that requires excellent research and analysis
- Should have project management skills.
In their applications, successful candidates must demonstrate:
- Strong analytical skills;
- An outstanding academic background in the social sciences, law, history or a related field;
- An interest in and familiarity with the relevant issues of global governance and the key players in the field;
- Excellence through very good grades and/?or scholarships;
- Exceptional writing ability, in particular in the English language (short-listed candidates will be required to send writing samples);
- A record of initiative, engagement and entrepreneurial spirit;
- International experience outside of the home country is preferred;
- Good team fit.
Depending on their background and interests, GPPi interns will contribute to one or two of our issue areas:
- Peace and Security
- Human Rights and Democracy
- Data and Technology Politics
Is this paid internship? Yes
What does it cover? Interns will get €400-per-month and contribution to living expenses for those not receiving a scholarship for their internship.
The number of awards offered: Not known.
Internship Duration: The minimum duration is six weeks of full-time working hours.
Notification: Shortlisted candidates will be asked for writing samples. Depending on their background and interests, GPPi interns will contribute to one of the thematic programs among Rising Powers & Global Governance or Peace and Security.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email at [email protected]. Candidates should submit their CV with a brief statement of purpose outlining what they expect from an internship and what they would bring to GPPi.
Internship Application Deadline:
- Humanitarian: not accepting applications at this time;
- Global Order: accepting applications for May 2020 and beyond;
- Peace and Security: accepting applications for January 2020 and beyond;
- Human Rights and Democracy: not accepting applications at this time;
- Data and Technology Politics: not accepting applications at this time;
- Migration: not accepting applications at this time.