The Division of Global Engagement is happy to announce the Global Scholars Award for both current and new dazzling candidates at the University of Oregon.
The greatest option to win a $45,000 award for an undergraduate or master study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1876, the University of Oregon is a public flagship research university in Oregon. It is organized into five colleges and seven professional schools and offers 272-degree programs.
Why at the University of Oregon? The university works hard to provide inspiring educational students opportunities in the classroom and beyond. Here, students get a chance to study, work, play, explore, debate, and engage with people from all over the world.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
- University: University of Oregon
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Up to $45,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Academic program in internationalizing and globally diverse population.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible,
- new or continuing international students either admitted to or continuing in a University of Oregon
- Students must be in good academic standing and hold valid F-1 or J-1 immigration status.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, you have to enrol in bachelor’s or master’s degree coursework at the university via the common application, coalition application or Oregon application.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for the following documents:
- Student’s Application Statement
- Capacity for academic excellence
- The student should describe how his/her cultural experiences
- and background, as well as personal interests, affiliations, and aspirations, will motivate
- the student to excel at the University of Oregon, increase the academic and cultural
- Commitment to meeting global challenges
- Transcripts from the University of Oregon or Most Recent Academic Institution
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- And mail it to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: To be a competitive candidate for admission to the UO, they recommend at least a B average or a 3.00-grade point average (GPA) on a 4.00 scale.
- Other admission requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you must submit standardized language test scores.
Benefits: The award provides financial support up to $45,000 for the students.