International students should not miss the golden opportunity to participate in the Global Silver Excellence Scholarships programme in the UK. The funding grant is offered by the University of Salford.
This educational programme supports high-achieving overseas students for 2021/2022 intakes to study at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
This funding opportunity will provide students with the award of £3,000 towards tuition fees.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1967, the University of Salford is a research-based higher education institution with a successful global presence. It has about 20,000 students, and 2,500 employees enrolled on its wonderful campuses.
Why study at the University of Salford? Students can develop a versatile, creative learning environment as well as first-class teaching experience while studying at this university. They will learn and use execution skills here and have the ability to build their career.
Application Deadline: January 15
- University or Organization: University of Salford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate level
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is open for following degree programs BSc, BA, LLB, MEng programmes are considered for undergraduate awards. MSc, MA, MBA, LLM programmes and MA Architecture (MArch) are considered for postgraduate awards.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Addressed as international students for fee-paying purposes and are charged the regular international tuition fee for the duration of the programme.
- A new student is studying for the first time at the University of Salford, not continuing or progressing from one programme to another.
- Studying full-time, on-campus for the duration of the programme.
- Studying an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught master’s programme.
- Self-funding and not sponsored for the tuition fees for the duration of the programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have been admitted to study in one of the relevant courses given above, then you will automatically be considered for this application program. There is no need for a separate application.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you must hold an offer for an eligible programme, achieve at least a second-class degree.
- Language Requirement: You must provide one of the evidence of having completed a sufficient standard of study in English: TOEFL IBT and TOELF IBT
The University of Salford will provide an award amount of £3,000 to all deserving candidates for undergraduate study.