Michigan State University is providing a great opportunity to develop on its global leadership skills through its Global Spartan Leadership Program in the United States.
The aim of the program is to assist international students who will commence in undergraduate degree coursework at the university and will prepare participants to lead in a global world.
Valuable offer for international students to get $8000 study fund for undergraduate degree.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1855, Michigan State University is one of the largest universities in the United States that offers over 200 academic programs offered by 17 degree-granting colleges for students.
Why study at Michigan State University? While taking admission in this university, students can enhance their core values for the real world. Here, they will acquire important leadership skills that make a strong leader in the workplace.
Application Deadline: February 1
- University: Michigan State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $8000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the award
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in Intercultural leadership and Global Citizenship & Leadership offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a full-time, degree-seeking international undergraduate student in sophomore or junior status for the entire academic year
- Must commit to attending a non-credit weekly seminar during the fall and spring semesters and complete all assignments
- Must have time to give presentations during fall and spring semesters
- Must commit to spending spring break with the Global Spartan Leadership Program Alternative Spartan Break
- Must demonstrate a need for tuition assistance
- Must attend cultural and leadership events/conferences
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, you are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets, and certificates directly to the university. Participants are expected to: Submit an essay to the OISS Essay Contest & also submit a proposal for the MSU Global Learning Conference.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at this university, applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Language Requirement: Claimants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
The university will provide all the following expenses:
- International students who successfully complete all requirements of the program will earn an $8,000 scholarship to assist with their tuition and other education-related expenses.
- Participants will also participate in a fully-funded spring break service-learning trip, which is led by program instructors and 2 participant site leaders.