The Glasgow Caledonian University is now accepting applications for the Global Talent Scholarships programme for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This application can be taken by EU & international students who wish to pursue a PhD degree study at GCU. Selected students will be granted with £7,700 per year.
Great offer for EU and international applicants.
User Review( votes)
Glasgow Caledonian University was founded in 1875 when the Glasgow School of Cookery and the West End School of Cookery merged to form Glasgow Caledonian University. There are a variety of lucrative degree programs available at the institution in a variety of subjects.
Why choose to study at Glasgow Caledonian University? Glasgow Caledonian University is a student-centered institution. GCU is well-known for its strong student support services, which allow students to be creative. More than lectures, study rooms, and internships are part of the university experience.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for the academic year 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £7,700 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU & international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students who have applied for the PhD degree.
- UK honours degree 2:1 (or equivalent) or masters degree with research skills relevant to your chosen research project or PhD topic
- Equivalent professional qualifications and any appropriate research experience will be considered
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications for postgraduate programmes must be made via the university portal. Students can log in here to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of reference
- Academic and professional certificates
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold relevant qualifications and submit all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: English language level of IELTS score of 6.5 (or equivalent) with no element below 6.0.
The Glasgow Caledonian University provides the GTA scholarship worth £7,700 per year for three years. The outstanding fee balance of £8,000 is payable each year, for three years, plus a continuation fee in the fourth year, if needed.