Bachelor Scholarship in Business for Australian Citizen at Griffith University, Australia 2012
Scholarship Provider: SKÅL Club
The award can be taken at: Australia
User Review( votes)
– be a full-time enrolled student at Griffith University:
– Bachelor of Business (Hotel Management)/Bachelor of International Business – 1256 (Gold Coast).
-Bachelor of Business (Hotel, Tourism, Leisure and Sport) – 1290 (Gold Coast).
– Bachelor of Business (Hotel, Tourism, Leisure and Sport) – 1289 (Nathan).
-have completed Year 12 in 2011.
– have achieved an OP score of 10 or above (or the interstate equivalent)
– provide evidence of being from a low socio-economic background.
-be an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident.
– be prepared to attend a meeting of the Gold Coast SKÅL Club in 2012 and to speak briefly at one of these meetings
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
Description: SKÅL is an international organisation, which brings together all sectors of the travel and tourism industry representing the industry’s senior management. From humble beginnings in 1932 in Paris, today SKÅL has over 25 000 members in over 500 clubs spread throughout 80 countries. The organisation encourages membership on the benefits of doing business based on ethics, friendship and trust. The Gold Coast SKÅL Club Tourism and Hotel Management award is valued at $2500 (Cash) in total. Selection will be based on review and assessment of applications.
How to Apply: Post
application Deadline: 24 February 2012