Goldsmiths College, University of London is pleased to offer scholarships to undertake full-time undergraduate, postgraduate, international foundation certificate, and graduate diploma. International students are eligible to apply.
The aim of the Goldsmiths International free study is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Marvelous Scholarship for International Students in Uk.
User Review( votes)
Goldsmiths, University of London is a public research university specializing in the Arts, Design, Humanities and Social Sciences. It is a constituent college within the University of London.
University or Organization: Goldsmiths College, University of London
Course Level: Graduate Study
Award: £2,500 fee waiver
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International Students
The program can be taken in England
Application Deadline: Varies according to the program
To be eligible to apply applicants must have received and accepted their offer of a place on a full-time taught program. The following levels of study are eligible to apply:
- International Foundation Certificate
- Graduate Diploma
- Applicants must be regarded as International for fee purposes and be self-financing their studies.
- These are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- These are available to prospective international students studying for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, International Foundation Certificate and Graduate Diploma.
- International Students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. As part of the application, applicants will need to complete a 250-word supporting statement including:
- Reasons why they should be awarded the scholarship, demonstrating a mixture of academic merit or outstanding achievement in a particular field of activity be it creative or sporting
- A description of the positive contributions they will bring to the course and wider institution
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have 6.5 (with a minimum of 6.5 in the written element and no individual element lower than 6.0).
Benefit: Awards provides a £2,500 fee waiver for the first year of study.