Goldsmiths, University of London is inviting applications for three Goldsmiths International Response Scholarships for international students. Applicants must have received an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or full-time postgraduate taught programme starting September 2019.
The aim of the scholarship is to give an opportunity to International students to enjoy the experience of studying in one of the world’s major cities.
User Review( votes)
Goldsmiths, University of London, is a public research university in London. It is a constituent college of the University of London. Goldsmiths, University ranked in the world’s top 350 universities by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019. University academics cooperate across disciplines to create exciting new courses and develop novel approaches to research issues.
Course Level: The scholarships are available to pursue a postgraduate or undergraduate programme
Study Subject: The scholarships are awarded in the subjects offered by the University.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the following:
2 x awards, which include:
- Accommodation fee waiver
- £11,400 for each year of study
- Tuition fee waiver
Numbers of Scholarships: The number of scholarships is not given.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Beholding an offer of full-time study in either a Postgraduate or Undergraduate programme commencing September 2017
- Be declared as refugee or asylum seeker on your application
- Be an International student
- Be undertaking your first undergraduate/postgraduate degree
- Demonstrate strong academic potential
- Applicants must have a letter from the UK Government confirming refugee/asylum status in the UK.
Nationality: International students can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online mode.
- Applications should be completed online through your MyGoldsmiths account. This is the online account that you created in order to apply for a course at Goldsmiths.
- To apply for the scholarships and bursaries you’ll first need to set up a MyGoldsmiths account. See their advice and guidance on how to create your MyGoldsmiths account.
- Applicants must have a letter from the UK Government confirming refugee/asylum status in the UK. This document must be uploaded to your My Goldsmiths account when you submit your application. Applications will not be considered if you do not provide evidence of your status in the UK
- You may use up to 1,500 characters for each question on the application form
Application Deadline: Applications open February 25, 2019, and close 31 May 2019 at 12 Noon, GMT