To make your higher education affordable, the Good Shepherd Foundation is granting the program programme in Uganda.
The programme is open for students commencing in the academic or vocational degree programme at any host university.
Nice offer for students to get an educational fund to complete their higher education in Uganda.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2014, the Good Shepherd Foundation is an indigenous Non – Governmental Organization of vulnerable and marginalized Women, Teenagers and Children.
Why should you apply for this programme? They have been committed to providing educational opportunities for some of the young people in the said sub-counties.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Good Shepherd Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Academic or vocational
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Uganda citizens
- The award can be taken in Uganda
- Eligible Countries: Uganda
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Academic or vocational programmes in any subject stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The grant is open to Ugandans working in the voluntary sector and requires a continuous commitment of twelve to fourteen hours a week for study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants must have to enrol in the academic or vocational programme at the host university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to meet the admission requirements of the host university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to know with the English and Ugandan language.
Benefits: Good Shepherd Foundation will provide the educational fund for students to complete their education in Uganda.