Google is inviting applications for Information Technology Internship for summer 2019. Interns must be enrolled in a full-time academic degree program in one of the following majors: Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration, or other degrees with applicable experience. This is a paid internship programme available for international students.
This program is designed to provide exposure to the technology industry for students who are historically under-represented in this field.
User Review( votes)
Field of Internship: Internship is available in the field of Information Technology.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Google
Internship can be taken in Mountain View, CA, USA; Ann Arbor, MI, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Seattle, WA, USA
Eligibility: Minimum qualifications:
- Students must be available for the full-time 12-week internship program.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
- Enrolled in a full-time academic degree program in one of the following majors: Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration, or other degrees with applicable experience.
- Experience working in an IT department or PC support, or in another technically-focused service environment.
- Experience troubleshooting applications in one or more of the following networked environments: Linux, Mac, Windows.
- Ability to configure, upgrade and relocate PC hardware, software and print devices.
- Understanding of LAN/WAN environments.
- Strong organizational, communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Internship Description: Behind Google’s simple search box is one of the most complex technology infrastructures in the world. And behind that infrastructure is a diverse group of Googlers who design, build and keep the lights on for our users. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, hiring for a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services. We aspire to be an organization that reflects the diversity of our users globally.
With this in mind, Google announces our seventh year of our Information Technology Intern Program. Current students majoring in information systems, information technology, applied networking, system administration, and other majors with applicable experience are encouraged to apply.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The duration of internship is 12 weeks.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Content Employer