Google is pleased to offer MBA Internship program for summer 2017. Applicants must be pursuing a full-time MBA program with an expected graduation date between December 2017 and June 2018 and be able to complete a 11-12 week program beginning in May or June 2017. Internship application deadline is November 30, 2016.
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the field of Engineering and Technology, Product Management, Business Strategy, Finance, Sales, Services & Support, People Operations, and Engineering and Technology, Technical Solutions (gTech).
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Google
Internship can be taken in USA (Mountain View, CA, USA)
User Review( votes)
Eligibility: Minimum qualifications:
- Must be pursuing a full-time MBA program with an expected graduation date between December 2017 and June 2018.
- Have authorization to work in the United States.
- Be able to complete a 11-12 week program beginning in May or June 2017.
- Strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and independent motivation.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Analytical skills, and ability to solve highly strategic and difficult business problems.
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Internship Description: Our MBA Internship Program is a paid internship that will immerse you into the tech industry on a high-impact team. You’ll enhance your skill set, be challenged with rigorous work, grow your network and drive meaningful change in our business.
Outside of your core work, you will participate in a high-touch program that exposes you to Google’s business operations, connects you with interns and Googlers, and invests in your personal and professional development. You may pick up a new technical skill, while also building a relationship with a 1:1 mentor and hearing from company leadership through an exclusive speaker series.
Internship Duration: This is an 11-12 weeks long program starting in late-May/June.
Notification: Interns will notify on December 2016 through April 2017, on a rolling basis.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. To apply (two-part process):
- Part 1:Complete and submit the MBA Intern Application Form.
- Part 2:Click the “Apply” button on the right to submit your resume using the same email address listed in the MBA Intern Application form. A cover letter is not required.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is November 30, 2016.