Google is offering MBA Internship programme for summer 2018. Applicants must be must be pursuing a full-time MBA program with an expected graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019. This is an 11-12 week paid internship programme.
Google’s MBA Internship Program is a paid internship that will immerse you into the tech industry on a high-impact team. Internship application deadline is December 10.
User Review( votes)
Field of Internship: Internship is awarded in the field of Business Strategy; Finance; Marketing & Communications; People Operations; Sales & Account Management.
Internship Provider: Google
Internship can be taken in USA (Mountain View, CA; Austin, TX; San Francisco, CA; Boulder, CO; Pittsburgh, PA; New York; Ann Arbor; San Bruno)
Eligibility: Minimum qualifications:
- Must be pursuing a full-time MBA program with an expected graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019.
- Have the authorization to work in the United States.
- Be able to complete an 11-12 week program beginning in May or June 2018.
- Interest in the technology industry and Google’s business.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and independent motivation.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Analytical skills, and ability to solve highly strategic and difficult business problems.
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Internship Description: Applications are due by Thursday, December 10 at 11:59 pm PST. We will review complete applications beginning in December 2015 and will reach out to candidates on a rolling basis from January 2016 through April 2016. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application. Join us for a unique 11-12 week paid internship where you’ll learn more about business careers in the technology industry, enhance your skill set and impact the world around you. In addition to your day-to-day work, you will participate in a high-touch program focused on exposing you to many facets of Google’s business, providing connection opportunities with Googlers and interns alike, and investing in your personal and professional learning and development.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: This is an 11-12 week starting in late-May/June 2018.
Notification: Interview will take place in December 2017 through April 2018, on a rolling basis.
How to Apply: Please note that the application for this program consists of two steps:
- Fill out this supplemental information form.
- Click on the APPLY button to submit your resume using the same email address listed in the supplemental information form.
Internship Application Deadline: The deadline to apply is November 12, 2017.