Google is offering Software Engineering internship program for the winter session in the USA. Winter internships start in January/February and are 12-14 weeks in duration. The intern will work on our core products and services as well as those who support critical functions of our engineering operations.
Software Engineers at Google are researchers and developers who yearn to create and implement complex computer science solutions. Our engineers develop massively scalable, distributed software systems and also collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal – which requires research, awareness, interactivity, and asking questions.
Wonderful internship for claimants
User Review( votes)
- Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the field of Software Engineering. The intern will work in these areas: Product and Systems Development, Engineering Productivity and Site Reliability.
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: Google
- The internship can be taken at USA (Seattle, WA, Mountain View, CA, New York, NY, Kirkland, WA)
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Preferred qualifications
- Experience in systems software or algorithms
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environment, and APIs.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Excellent implementation skills (C++, Java, Python).
- Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship.
Is this paid internship? Yes, this is a paid internship program.
Internship Duration: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Closed