Google is inviting applications for Technical Program Manager Internship for Summer 2021. Applicants must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s (or Master’s) degree in Computer Science or a related field. Interns must have good verbal and written communication skills as well as effective analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills. This is a paid internship programme available for international students.
Field of Internship: Technical Program Manager Internship for Summer 2021.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Google
Internship can be taken in By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; Seattle, WA, USA
Eligibility: Minimum qualifications:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s (or Master’s) degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Available to work full time for 12-14 weeks during the summer from May 2021 to August 2021 or June 2021 to September 2021.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, Go or Python.
- Experience leading entrepreneurial efforts, outreach within organizations and/or project management experience through class projects, clubs or internships.
- Returning to a degree program after the internship.
- Experience writing code and contributing to open source projects.
- Analytical and solution-oriented background, with great people skills and structured problem solving capabilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as effective analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
Internship Open for International Students: This internship is available for International students.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Internship Description: Google’s projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into the unique engineering challenges we face daily. As a Technical Program Manager at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects using your engineering expertise. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. You’re equally at home explaining your team’s analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: The Internship is 12-14 weeks long.
Notification: Our team will review applications on a rolling basis and it’s in your best interest to apply early. All hiring will be completed by April 2021.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Applications are due by January 8, 2021.