The Massey University is pleased to announce Gordon Watson Scholarship at the Massey University in New Zealand. the scholarship is open for the New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident who hold an honors degree, or a degree in theology, of a university in New Zealand.
The general purpose of the said will is to enable the holder of the said scholarship to study abroad, questions of international relations or social and economic conditions, at the Masters or Ph.D. level.
User Review( votes)
Massey University is a university located in Palmerston North, New Zealand, with important campuses in Alberti and Wellington.
- Applications Deadline: March 1, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the master and Ph.D. degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of arts, science, commerce, law or divinity.
- Scholarship Award: At least one scholarship is awarded annually, with a value of normally $12,000 per year for up to two years for Masters and up to three years for a Ph.D.
- Nationality: New Zealand citizens or permanent residents are eligible o apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from New Zealand.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must:
- Have graduated with or be graduating with an Honors or Masters degree in arts, science, commerce, law or divinity from a New Zealand university.
- Be New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
You may apply through this webpage approximately 8 weeks before applications close.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://universitiesnz.communityforce.com/Login.aspx