For the year 2018 Got Energy Talent is opening its first call for fellowships for students of all nationalities. A total of 34 fellowships will be available under GET over 2 calls for fellowships, planned for July 2018 and spring 2019.
GET is an ambitious programme that aims not only to enable researchers to conduct their own excellent research project. It also intends to bring research closer to society and produce a positive effect, not only in terms of excellent science and talent attraction but also by strengthening the regional economy and promoting international networking.
User Review( votes)
The University of Alcalá and the University Rey Juan Carlos announce the launch of Got Energy Talent Fellowship Programme and the launch of GET’s website.
- Applications Deadline: October 1, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue research.
- Study Subject: award is awarded to study any of the subjects offered.
- Scholarship Award: The amount of the grant of fellows will consist of the following categories:
|Cost Categories||Monthly amount|
|Total with family allowance**||€4,890.00|
**Depending on the family situation of the fellow.
*IMPORTANT: These amounts correspond to the total amount before both employer contributions (economic rights and social costs) and employee contributions (fiscal obligations and social security and other taxes).
- The category “living allowance” provides a living allowance for the fellow.
- The “mobility allowance” is a contribution to cover the expenses generated by the relocation of the fellow (moving expenses, family expenses related to the relocation, language courses, etc.).
- The purpose of the “travel allowance” is to contribute to the fellow’s travel expenses from the place of origin to the host organisation.
- The “family allowance” is a support for those fellows who have family duties. Within H2020, family is defined as persons linked to the researcher by 1) marriage or 2) a relationship with equivalent status to a marriage recognized by the legislation of the country where this relationship was formalized or 3) dependent children who are actually being maintained by the researcher. There is no obligation for the family to travel with the recruited researcher. Kindly note that family status of a researcher will be determined at the deadline of the call and will not be revised thereafter. The family allowance will be paid in monthly instalments as part of their monthly salary. *No proof will be requested at this step. However, successful applicants will have to provide proofs of the family situation that gives right to the family allowance.
- Nationality: this application is available to students of all nationalities.
- Number of Scholarships: GOT ENERGY TALENT will offer 34 fellowships for experienced researchers to develop a 24-month stay through 2 open calls at international level (17 fellowships per call).
- Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: GET fellowships are open to applicants of any nationality.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply but must not have resided or carried out their main activity in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment date. Applicants should also be in possession of a PhD or 4 years equivalent research experience.
GET Fellowship applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
Nationality: GET fellowships are open to applicants of any nationality.
Experienced Researchers: applicants must be experienced researchers as defined by MSCA rules, i.e. applicants must be in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience by the date of the call deadline. Full-time equivalent research experience is measured from the date when a researcher obtained the degree which would formally entitled him/her to embark on a doctorate, either in the country in which the degree was obtained or in the country in which the researcher is recruited, irrespective of whether or not a doctorate is or was ever envisaged.
Mobility Rule: the mobility rule of Marie Sk?odowska-Curie programme applies, i.e. applicants must not have resided, or conducted their main activity (work, studies, etc.), in Spain for over 12 months in the 3 years prior to the call deadline. In this regard, compulsory national service, short stays such as holidays and time spent as part of a procedure for obtaining refugee status under the Geneva Convention are not taken into account. Applications can be made by Spanish researchers who have spent no more than 12 months in the past 3 years working in Spain.
In addition to this:
- Applicants cannot be permanent employees of UAH or URJC, or any of the organisations participating in the programme (host institutions or partner organisations).
- Applicants must possess a fluent knowledge of English.
- Applicants must submit the complete application package by the specified deadline. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: All applications must be submitted via GET online system. Applications submitted by any other means or which do not use the specified documents will not be accepted. Applications must be submitted via the online application system. You will find the buttom on the right side of this page. In order to submit an application, all applicants need to register in the system. Once registered, applicants can upload and submit their proposals. Please be aware that once you press on the submit button, you will not be able to change your application. That will be considered the research proposal to be evaluated. The online application system will be active from the day the call opens and until its closure.