Department of Education and Skills, the Higher Education Authority is excited to offer up to 60 Government of Ireland (GOI) International Education Scholarships to pursue Bachelors, Master or PhD levels programme.
Funding is only available to high calibre students from non-EU/EEA countries who wish to study full-time in Ireland for a period of one year. Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the university.
Excellent opportunity for non-EU/EEA to get financial support for study in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
The HEA has a statutory responsibility, at the central government level, for the effective governance and regulation of higher education institutions and the higher education system.
Why you should apply at this Program? As we all know finance plays an important role to support for further and higher education. Higher Education Authority (HEA) Ireland provides financial support through its grants or scholarships for anyone who is thinking of embarking on further study.
- Application Deadline: March 27, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Bachelors, Master or PhD levels programme
- Award: A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study and a full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution
- Number of Awards: Sixty (60) opportunities are available
- Nationality: Students from non-EU/EEA countries
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Students who belong from non-EU/EEA countries are eligible to apply for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
The grant is designed for those who are complete the following requirements: Students must be in the final year of undergraduate programmes, one year of a taught master degree programme or one year of a research programme.
If you are going to study in Ireland that you are happy to know that there are even more unique and specialized options available for you. After completing your higher education you can work in marketing, human resources, consultancy, sales or procurement etc.
How to Apply: To participate in this application , applicants need to do register through the given link: https://webportalapp.com/sp/login/heagrantapplication
Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Academic qualifications, achievements and/or work experience (40 marks)
- Personal Statement (refer to the Candidate profile).
- Two references
Admission Requirements: Applicants must apply for admission to relevant undergraduate, master or PhD. Program presented by a qualified Higher Education Institute (See Appendix 1) according to the entrance procedures of that HEI.
The sponsorship will provide all the following:
- For the academic year 2020/2021, the total of 60 financial aid positions will be funded by the Government of Ireland.
- Students who are successful will receive a €10,000 stipend for one year’s study and a full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution.
- The amount will be paid in two payments of €5,000 that will be transferred to the host higher education institution (HEI) of the successful student.
- How it Works- The sponsorship will cover student’s costs and living expenses. The scholarship may be for:
- The final year of an undergraduate programme
- One year of a taught master’s degree programme or
- One year of a research programme (i.e. one year of a 2-year
- Research masters or a 3-4-year PhD programme)
Dates and Deadlines: Applications for the opportunity must be submitted before 5 pm (Irish Time) 27 March 2020. Enquiries only by email – [email protected]